NLSACPC has created the following pamphlets with the aim of increasing awareness and knowledge. Please print and photocopy the pamphlets and place them in your school, community centre, social club, or place of work.
Printer and copier friendly, versions of pamphlets:
- NL Sexual Assault Crisis & Prevention Centre Services
- Provincial Crisis Support & Information Line
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Relationships and Abuse
- Educational Presentations
- Sexual Violence & the Law
- Sex Trade Workers & Sexual Violence
- Body Image & Self Esteem
- Mental Health & Sexual Violence
- Resources in the St. John's Area
Other resources by request:
- Workplace Safety for Women brochure
- Date Rape Drug Awareness posters
For additional information on these topics, and more, please see our Links page.
NL Sexual Assault Crisis and Prevention Centre on Facebook
Annually on the 3rd Friday of September
Date Rape Drug Awareness Campaign
Violence Prevention Month
3rd week of September is
Sexual Violence Awareness Week
Support group for women who have experienced sexual violence.